Happiness is...

** haircut! My hairdresser said we've achieved our goal of an aline cut- hurrah!
** mini cadbury eggs on an unexpected sale
** the weather today was absolutely my favorite and I was able to be out in it for many moments all day
** taking myself to the movies and (what what) not eating candy during it
** putting cold weather clothes into storage
** an empty bus on the ride home
** finding a book of recipes I am actually interested in cooking
** 4 new fish in my tank at work
** figuring out names for all of them thanks to the creativity of my hairdresser
** the way spring brings peoples' colorful clothes into the open
** finding the perfect postcard for the perfect person
** buying a green tea latte at the cafe that makes The Best ones
** the shadows of trees on cement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!