Happiness is...

** wearing bright red nail polish and how it makes my heart smile every time I catch a glimpse of my fingers
** witnessing a teenager's growth, emerging style and personality
** remembering Not Everything Requires a Response
** sometimes remembering this truth works for everyone, not just me
** listening to classical music on a grey, rainy day
** consciously and kindly breaking some very old patterns
** seeing vacation photos from my niece and nephews trip to Disney World
** hearing "you're the shit and I love you!" from someone close to me
** making an appointment for an additional coaching session this week
** receiving a red lid at the coffeeshop and how it makes my heart smile every time I take a sip of coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparklepoints to you for sharing!